18 May 2007

Blogging on

Blogs about blogs, or at least blog "clearinghouses" are another feature of the blog-o-sphere. Today I spent some time on Crime Zine. All the usual suspects are there. Now I know that lately I've spent too much time surfing and blogging, just dumping my cerebral cortex into cyberspace, really. As my knee heals--so far it is coming along fine--I will become a normal person again and stand upright in the sunshine. In the meantime, I came across a clever piece by Stephen Elliott called "Surviving a Month Without Internet." Good stuff, and suits me to a "T." In about one month I will take a blog hiatus, otherwise known as a vacation ("holiday" in Brit-speak). No electronics allowed for two blissful weeks! I am proud of myself for blogging every day (61st day in a row today), and will continue to do so until my holiday. Upon return, I will take a new tack. What that is yet I don't know, but I am determined to use the blog and the internet to HELP my writing, not suck my brain out. Mr. Elliott's thoughtful piece is found at Poets & Writers.
a.d. XV Kal. Iun.

No comments: